Welcome to 122 Sidney Bay Drive at guard-gated Crystal Cove's Seascape collection in Newport Coast, where this luxurious remodeled villa offers breathtaking ocean views. A brief stroll from the beach and fashionable shopping and dining, the dramatic 3-level design blends a sophisticated indoor environment with 4 captivating outdoor spaces. Approximately 4,300 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths including a Casita with separate entrance over the 3-car garage,Tesla charger installed in garage,the chic residence impresses at every turn. A floating spiral staircase offers access to every level of the home, which showcases formal rooms, a great room with built-in entertainment center, numerous fireplaces, volume ceilings, wood floors, crown molding, Farrow & Ball paint, Walker Zanger tile, and remodeled baths with Carrara marble and new Toto toilets. New Carrara marble flooring and countertops also enrich a chef's kitchen with pro-level stainless appliances, an island, tap faucet, and nook with patio access. Grand living continues in an opulent master suite with stunning bath. View balconies, terraces and a fireplace-warmed courtyard present infinite entertaining opportunities at the villa, which offers the rare advantage of adjoining only one other residence. Buyer to verify all MLS data.
Edward Jacuinde of Edward Jacuinde Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of South and Coastal Orange County,
Vol. 17, Issue 12, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Double Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: 24 Hour Security, Clubhouse, Community Gym, Community Pool, Guarded Gate, Monthly HOA Dues, Sport Court(s), Tennis
- Exterior Construction: Brick Driveway, Gutters, Shared Driveway
- Garage: Garage Door Opener, Garage(s)
- Patio: Covered Patio, Deck/Patio, Enclosed Patio
- Pool: Pool
- Porch/Deck: Deck/Patio
- Alarm System: 24 Hour Security
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Starter, Master Bedroom Fireplace, Master Retreat Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Family Room, French Doors, Living Room, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Cr - Crystal Cove
- Fence: Glass Fence
- View: Coastline View, Ocean View, Panoramic Views
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.